Build Homemade cup o' noodles for cheap.
You fulfill frying steam Homemade cup o' noodles working 16 program as a consequence 10 and. Here you go reach.
instructions of Homemade cup o' noodles
- give 12 oz of Chow mein noodles.
- give 49 1/2 oz of Chicken broth.
- then 1 1/2 lb of Cooked cubed chicken.
- a little 3 of stock Celery.
- This 5 slice of Carrots.
- add 1 small of Onion.
- You need 4 small of Multi colored baby bell peppers.
- use 1 bunch of Chopped kale.
- then 4 small of Garlic cloves minced.
- This 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- a little 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- give 1/2 tbsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Steel reserve 211 beer.
Homemade cup o' noodles process
- Heat 1/2 tbl spoon olive oil in medium skillet.
- Season cubed chicken with lemon pepper let marrinade for 5 minuets.
- Add seasoning salt to taste cook in pan just until pinkness is gone.
- Seperate chicken from cooked juices & set aside.
- Put broth & beer in large soup pot & bring to boil then cook 5 minuets then turn heat to low simmer.
- Cook noodles 3 minuets in boiling water then rinse with cold water & set aside.
- Sautee carrots, onions & celery in 1/4 tblspn olive oil, 1/2 tblspn butter & cooked chicken juices until just loosing crispness then add to broth.
- Saute the rest of vegies in the remaining oil & butter Until just losing crispness & add to soup.
- Add chicken & noodles cook on low with lid for 5min. (do not add noodles until vegies are at desired softness).
- Serve in bowls with saltine crackers.